Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NATIONAL BOARD.................

Here is a big reason I've been such a slacker on this blog.  I turned in this horrible portfolio for my National Board Teachers Certification on March 31st right at the deadline.  It is one of the most stressful things I've done. I have really never turned in anything where I have had no idea how I've done.  Now I have the testing left to prep for and have to wait until November to see if I passed.  Here are some of the pictures of me working on it.  I'm sorry to my students, family, and friends who have had to listen to me stress about this for months.  I'm especially sorry to Jeremiah, Caroline, and Carter for compromising time I would have been spending with them.  Now I need to get caught up on here and prep for my testing!!!
Working at Starbucks on a beautiful Sunday here.
Putting it together to mail off.  (This took 5 hours alone!!)
At the post office.  (I found one that was open late.  Thank goodness!)

No comments: