Well, he's really about 15 1/2 months now. He had his appointment a week ago and here are his stats:
Weight: 22 pounds 10 ounces
Height: 30 inches.
Head: 20 " She said his soft spot is really starting to close up now and looks good!! Yay. Hopefully no more worries there.
He ranked 25th percentile in height and weight and 97th for head.
This sweet little guy is doing so much these days. Here is the latest...............
- He is getting better at daycare. He still cries when I hand him to Brittany, but stops as soon as she gets his oatmeal out.
- He plays chase which makes Caroline very happy.
- Every time we go out to the front yard he starts blowing kisses and waving. (I guess he associates it with saying goodbye)
- He is such a flirt at gymnastics. He walks all over and will stare at people until they look at him and talk and then when they do he gives a big grin or laughs.
- He is saying ball now.
- When he wants something he looks up at you and turns the palms of his hands up like where is it?? He also does this when I ask where someone or something is. It's so cute. I have to get a picture of it.
- He points to my teeth, nose, and glasses when asked. He lifts his shirt and pats his belly when you ask where it is and rubs his head when you ask where his hair is.
- He loves his big dump truck. He pushes it all over the house.
- He is starting to hit some. Oops!!! I never thought this sweet boy would do that.
- The other day at daycare, he walked over to Catch with his arms up and hugged him and laid his head on his shoulder while hugging. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!! It has always been Catch giving all the love!!
He has been doing this to others too. It's sooooo sweet.
- He is still so in love with his Caroline. He followers her everywhere.
This little boy is just getting more and more fun. We love you Cards or Cardy as Caroline sometimes says.
A new nose.
1 hour ago