Sunday, August 29, 2010

TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH LATELY!!!

I have been really bad about blogging lately.  I guess we're all a little or a lot tired from starting back to school.  Summer sure spoiled me!!!!  I'll try to think of everything from the past week or two.  We need lots of prayers for our friend Melissa who lost her cousin in a plane crash in Nepal, my cousin Twila who is having many complications from a recent surgery, and the Owens family from daycare.  Please look over them all God!!!  Caroline and Carter are now adjusting (most of the time) to daycare.  Work for me is good.  I love my co-workers!!!  My students are pretty good too!!!  One might be pregnant though.  ( we should know this week)  Jeremiah is getting geared up for football.  The first game is this Friday.  Too bad Nannie has to miss it this year.  This past week was good and busy.  We had gymnastics Monday.  Thursday night I met some girlfriends out for dinner.  Two of them are pregnant, so we had lots of fun girl talk!!  Friday, Carter had his 15 month appointment and they found an ear infection.  No wonder he didn't sleep well the night before!!  Friday night Caroline, Carter, and I went to Nanno and Papa's and Caroline spent the night.  We just took Saturday easy.  Everyone was in bed by 9:15 but me!!!  Sunday, Jeremiah made some delicious french toast before he headed off to football meetings.  Caroline, Carter, and I had fun playing most of the day.  We had a little dancing and singing session in the kitchen to Taylor Swift.  When he got home, I went to Zumba.  Now the kids are in bed, I'm blogging, and he's playing the video game.  Here are some pics......
SHE WAS SO EXCITED TO SLEEP OVER AT NANNO AND PAPA'S!!!

EVERY TIME THIS COMMERCIAL COMES ON SHE HAS TO GO GET HERS!!!
While the girls were being silly, the boys were......................
Then a short time later, I found Caroline like this.................
WATCHING SPROUT!!!

DANCING AND SWEEPING TO TAYLOR SWIFT TODAY
WHAT FUN HE'S HAVING!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious babies - not sure I can wait until Christmas to come see ya'll. I'm so happy I got Caroline her pillow pet - she still loves it. I will never forget how thrilled she was to get it!! Carter is getting one next time I come. They make my heart sing!!!

KRISTI said...

I read this to Caroline and she said that Mimsy makes her heart pump!!! She is too funny. We can't wait that long to see you!!!