Saturday, February 12, 2011

CAROLINE AND ALL THE CUTENESS!!!

The other night, I asked Caroline if she liked my new haircut.  She held my face with her two hands, looked into my eyes and said, "Oh Momma.  You look so cute."  Oh my goodness did my heart melt!!!  I went on to tell her that made my day and how sweet it was.  Then she said, "Momma, I think next Monday I will tell Coach Carrie that she is cute."  (her gymnastics and dance coach) I said that she would love that.  Since then, I've overheard her saying it to others.  The other night, Miss Brittany came by for a visit.  They were all playing in the other room and out of nowhere, I heard Caroline say, "Miss Brittany, you are so cute."  Last night we went to Mallory's homecoming and as we were leaving Caroline said, "Nanno, you are really cute."  I don't think Nanno knew what to say.  Then she turned to Papa and said, "Oh Papa, you are so cute too."  Today Amanda told me that Caroline was telling her that she was cute last night at the game.  This little girl just gets more and more precious everyday. 

Caroline.  I don't think you could be any cuter!!!