Sunday, August 1, 2010

SAD..... LAST WEEK OF SUMMER VACATION

I can't believe it's my last night of summer vacation.  I'm crying thinking about how much I'm going to miss spending so much time with my babies.  I'm so blessed to have a job to allow me this time with them though.  Plus, I really like my job and love the friends I work with.  Well, here is the run down of our past week.

MONDAY:  Not much.  Carter still wasn't feeling too well.

TUESDAY:  We went over to the Manleys along with the Kesners for a delicious dinner of tostadas and lots of fun playtime.  I will post on this next.  I need lots of room.  Haha!!

WEDNESDAY:  Caroline and I meet Jessica and Brody at White Water for a couple of hours.  I have got to get a picture of that cute Brody!!!!  Hopefully Jessica has some good news for me soon.  After we left White Water, we got our hair done by Moo Moo.  Caroline got a cut and I got some highlights.  Kaelyn came home with us and spent the night.  It sure was a good thing because Mallory had a bad car crash.  Thank God she is ok.
NEW CUT AND PRETTY BRAIDS
HAHA CARTER!!

THURSDAY:  Caroline, Carter, Kaelyn, and I met Addison and her mom Kathy at Regional pool.  Addison and Caroline were in the same daycare class when they were younger and Kathy's husband used to coach football with Jeremiah.  Carter only lasted about an hour so Jeremiah picked up so he could go home and nap.  We got to stay the rest of the day.  No pics.  I need a new smaller camera.  (miss Caroline broke ours)

FRIDAY:  We didn't do too much, but it was great that after a week, Carter was back to himself except for the eating.  He's still not eating quite the same.  He's become picky now!!!  Caroline made dinner for her animal friends and sat them at the table as she ate hers. (in her leotard)  Jeremiah and I stayed up and watched a movie called Tetro.  I'm sure you have all heard of it.  Haha.  Anyway, it was actually ok.  It must have been if I stayed awake for the whole movie. 




 

SATURDAY:  We woke up and had Jeremiah's french toast and coffee.  Yum!!!  Then I started trying to organize some stuff for Brittany's garage sale next weekend.  Look how much Caroline helped with that.  I knew I couldn't trust her to clean without me watching.  Then we took my car to get detailed and have lunch and shop around a little while we waited.  It looks like a new car.  Well, besides all the dents, dings, and scratches!!!  
MY MESSY MESSY GIRL!!!
THOSE ARE CARTER'S BABY LEGS AND SOCKS BY THE WAY.  
OH.  MISS SHARON BROUGHT OVER CAROLINE'S FAVORITE COOKIES.  SHE'S THE BEST NEIGHBOR!!!
YUM!!
ENJOYING DADDY'S FRENCH TOAST
LAUGHING AT THIS........................

SUNDAY:  We went to Kaelyn's 11th birthday at Roller Land.  Then I went to Zumba.  And, now I'm up way too late blogging!!!!


HOW CUTE IS SHE IN HER NEW WORKOUT SHORTS!!! (click to enlarge)
SKATING WITH FAITH
CAROLINE AND AMANDA....  AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS!!!
WOW.  FOR SOME REASON CAROLINE PUT HAND SOAP FROM A PUMP ON HIS HAIR.  (SHE SAID IT WAS HAND SANITIZER THOUGH.  HAHA!!)
BIG NEWS:::  TODAY CARTER MADE A FROG AND A CAT SOUND WHEN I ASKED HIM TO.  I WAS SO SURPRISED!!!

No comments: