Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO DADDY.... 2013

Here is my yearly Father's Day post.  If I don't get back on track with the blog, it may be the only post each year!! :)  We are so blessed to have Jeremiah as a husband and Daddy.  He has given up a lot to be here for us.  He gave up coaching high school football, which he loved, and replaced it with  coaching 5 and 6 year old little t-ball girls. He also helps out with Carter's team too.  As much as I enjoyed watching him coach football, it really melts my heart to see him coaching Caroline and her friends.  I don't think he realizes what amazing memories he's creating for her.  She is so proud that he's her coach.  She loves to tell others that her Daddy is her coach.  We love him so much and appreciate all of the hard work he puts in for our family.  I hope he enjoys this year's pictures we took for him.  Here are the posts from Father's Day past. 
FATHER'S DAY 2010
FATHER'S DAY 2011
FATHER'S DAY 2012

THIS YEAR'S PHOTO SHOOT WAS A CHALLEGE WITH THE ADDITION OF CHASE, BUT I THINK HE WAS THE EASIEST OF THE 3!!!







ABOUT MY DAD: FROM CAROLINE
My Daddy is 36 years old.
My Daddy weighs ............... 113 pounds.  
My Daddy is really strong.  He can.......... lift heavy things.
My Daddy's favorite color is....... blue
My Daddy's favorite food is....... Chinese Food
My Daddy always says.......... Carter, go to your room.
My Daddy is the best at.......... coaching the Homerun Honeys.
My Daddy's job is...........to teach the big kids.
My Daddy laughs when........... when I jump on Carter.
If my Daddy could go anywhere, he would go........... golfing.
My Daddy and I like to............. eat popcorn on the couch.
My Daddy really loves............. to watch golf on TV.
I like it when my Daddy teaches me.........how to hit the ball without the tee.
I like it when Daddy takes.......... me shopping at Lowes.
My Daddy's favorite TV show ................. is the one he watches every night, Seinfeld.
My Daddy really tries ........................ to not each too much sugar.
I love my Daddy because.........because he loves me.


 
 
 
ABOUT MY DAD: FROM CARTER
My Daddy is 3  years old.
My Daddy is really strong.  He can ......... He is big!
My Daddy's favorite color is....... brown.
My Daddy's favorite food is....... pizza!!
I like it when Daddy takes.......... me to church.
My Daddy really loves............. me.
(THIS WAS ALL I GOT OUT OF CARTER.  BETTER THAN NOTHING AND THEY WERE ALL HIS ANSWERS!!)
 
 
Chase loves his Daddy because he can already tell how special of a man he is!!!!
 

 

No comments: