Sunday, June 13, 2010

LOVING SUMMER AND LOVED TODAY

Now that my incentives are turned in, it really feels like summer.  I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to be home to spend time with my family for about 2 months in the summer!!!!  Today was just the best day.  We woke up and played.  Around noon we made omlets for brunch.  Then Carter went down for his nap and Caroline and I went out and played in the pool.  She was such an angel and so much fun all day!!!  Then we came in and played and had a nice dinner.  I could definitely do this all the time.  I am even able to keep the house a little cleaner.  That sweet boy Carter just goes down for his naps and bedtime with no problems.  He is on night 3 with no bottle.  He is so amazing!!!  Here are some pictures of why I am loving summer!!!
THE FUNNY MESSES:  CARTER AND PICKLES PLAYING WITH TOILET PAPER
CAROLINE'S STUFFED ANIMALS EATING KITTY FOOD

CAROLINE LEARNING HOW TO PLAY BALL
GOTTA LOVE HER BOOTS TO PLAY BALL IN!!!
CARTER'S WATCHING

DRESSING UP ANIMALS, DOLLS, AND BROTHERS IN CAROLINE'S PANTIES.  HAHA!!

FRESH VEGGIES FROM POP'S GARDEN
AND DINNERS MADE WITH THEM.

No comments: