Sunday, June 20, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS... THE SILLYNESS!!!

I feel like I have to continually update all of Caroline's silliness so I won't forget, but I swear there's something new everyday and I can't keep up!!!!  I'll try my best to remember: 
- She now calls me Mother (pronounced Mudder)  It's funny because I feel like when we are shopping and she calls me that, people probably think I tell her to do that.  She said it comes from her book , Are You My Mother.  She says she's the bird and that's why she calls me mother now. 
- When we're at the mall, she finds all the manequins and names them crazy names and then walks up to them and talks to them and carries on conversations.  Then she shops all around for them and says things like, "Oh Coco would love this beautiful dress", or "Oh Navella would love these cute earrings"  She definitely doesn't use her inside voice, so we get lots of looks and smiles. 
- Can you say mood swings???? 
She goes from this.....
to this in a matter of seconds.  Sometimes it's even the other way around. 

WE'RE BACK TO TAKING STUFFED ANIMALS EVERYWHERE EXCEPT NOW WE HAVE TO BUCKLE THEM UP!!!

SHE'S MY BEST BUDDY (MOST OF THE TIME)

SHE LOVES PICKLES. 

SHE LOVES TO RIDE THE HORSES AT THE GROCERY STORE

GORGEOUS GIRL!!!

No comments: