Sunday, June 26, 2011

JUNE HAPPENINGS............

We have really been enjoying our June (now that June 8th is over and no more National Board to work on).
We have been hanging out with friends, going swimming, playing t-ball, went to a wedding, had a friend's baby born and shower, Caroline went to bible school, Jeremiah started on his masters, and Caroline started swimming lessons.  Here are all the pics to go along with the events. 

SWIMMING.............



SWIMMING WITH ADDISON



SWIMMING WITH AVA AND LUKE




SWIMMING IN OUR FANCY POOL IN THE BACK YARD.


PUSHING DUMP TRUCKS AND PLAYING IN THE NUDE..............
I MUST ADD THAT MOST OF THESE ARE TAKEN IN THE BACK YARD. :) 

T-BALL AND MANY MORE TO COME..............

Jeremiah and I had a night out a couple of weeks ago for a wedding with a fellow coach.  We took a few pictures of the fun night. 

THE COACHES.  SEVERAL ARE LEAVING OR HAVE LEFT SO HERE IS A GREAT PICTURE OF ALL OF THEM TOGETHER.

PLAY DATE WITH SUSAN....................

Susan is one of my most favorite friends.  I met her and bonded with her my first year teaching.  She has been such a big part of my life ever since.  I just wish I could see her more.  Here is a lunch date Caroline and I had with her sweet grandsons, David and Will. 

Here is just a quick overview of our June.  I'll try to blog daily until I'm caught up.  I love being home with my babies more than anything!!!  We have about a month left and we're going to enjoy it!!! 

No comments: