Tuesday, April 17, 2012

APRIL OF 2011................CATCHING UP

April started out as just having mailed off my portfolio.  The night after, Jeremiah and I went with the Cordrays to the Ways and Means event for JSL.  We had a great time. 

The next morning we woke up and went to breakfast at the Classen Grill.  Miss Brittany joined us. 


Later that day, I took Caroline out for some "us" time.  I had felt so bad spending so much time on work the past few months. 

Nice dinner that night too.  I told you, I felt like a free woman!!
CARTER CUTENESS...........


TIME WITH FRIENDS.................

NEW GRASS......................

JUST EVERYDAY STUFF..................

Baby Kelli turned 1!

Caroline pre-enrolled for Pre-K.  Here she is with here school supply list.  I can't believe she's so grown up!!
**** We also celebrated Easter with Kaci and Craig and had lots of t-ball!!!  Easter post coming soon!!

No comments: