Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FEBRUARY 2011....... CATCHING UP

Here is a recap of things I left out from last Feburary..............
I had to post this because Caroline was so funny on this night.  We went to watch Mallory in Basketball homecoming.  Caroline jumped on stage in the commons area and just joined in playing with some kids she had never met.  Little social thing.  Here are some pictures and videos of her. 
She loves Amanda!!

Here are some videos............ They are so cute. She's telling her new friends about her brother.  Oh.  Darn.  They were on my stolen phone.  She was so cute, just dancing and talking to her new friends. 

VALENTINE'S DAY..............
Here are some pictures.  Of course I stayed up all night making their cards again.  Maybe one odf these days I'll learn not to start them the night before.  Caroline got 4 roses from her Daddy this year. 

Cookies from Stephanie!!



DATE WITH CARTER...........
I got invited to a greeting of the National Rowing Team at the Boathouse, so I decided to take Carter with me and make it a date.  Well, we had a nice snack/dinner together before, but didn't get to meet the team.  He got very cranky at the Boathouse, so we made an early exit.
PLAYING DRESS UP.........
CELEBRATING PRESIDENT'S DAY AT DAYCARE............

FUN AT THE GROCERY STORE...............

WORKING ON CLEAN TEETH..........

CAROLINE IN JEANS.................

Then of course, the big event of February was Carter's stay in the hospital.
 Click here for the story.  RECAP HERE

No comments: