Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MARCH OF 2011........CATCHING UP

Last March was like a blur.  My stress level was at an all time high and I was functioning on very little sleep.  My National Board portfolio was to be mailed off on March 31st.  Here is a recap of that process............RIGHT HERE...  Some days I really can't believe I got it finished.  Between Carter's hospital visits, fires, and just how inconsistant my students can be, I really felt like it was impossible at times.  I felt like a free woman when I mailed it off. 
Here is a recap of last March........HERE

WE HAVE A BABY ELEPHANT!!!
About 2 years ago, our two female elephants were sent away to Tulsa to get pregnant.  One of them did and they returned recently.  They also got a new exhibit while they were away.  Asia had her baby and we got to go see Malee first because we are "zoo friends"  It was so exciting and cold!! 
Here are the pictures!!

Caroline wore her elephant attire!
High Five










Nannie got to come and visit us during Spring Break.  She was a huge help to have around.  Jeremiah, Nannie, and the kids went to the zoo and such and gave me time to work. 
GRUMPY!!
Starting to get into everything!!


Carter loves to make coffee!!

Caroline started t-ball. 

I opened the shower curtain late one night to find this.  SCARY!!!

FINALLY, THE BEST DAY OF MARCH.................... I WAS SO READY TO NEVER SEE THAT BOX AGAIN!!!


No comments: