Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EASTER WEEKEND

I really think I'm back after a long break and getting further and further on this blog.  (Ahhh!)  One of these days I'll get caught up!! 
Things have been really tiring and eventful around our house lately with our jobs, T-ball, Junior Service League stuff, and soccer. 
Friday evening, Jeremiah played golf.  Caroline, Carter, and I went to a Rodan and Fields launch party for a friend of mine.  We got in bed late.  I got up early Saturday to work Breakfast with the Easter Bunny.  Jeremiah brought up the kids to hunt eggs and play games.  Saturday evening was Prom.  I took Caroline as my date.  She had fun until someone told her that her feet were dirty.  She had a breakdown and said she wanted to go home.  Good! That got me home a little earlier.  Sunday we got up and saw what the Easter bunny brought, went to church, and then went to Cindi and Ron's for food and hunting eggs.  Church was amazing as usual.  We are worn out!!!  Here are pics.  I'll post Easter day pics in the next post.  There are a lot!!
Concentrating
"Look at my messy hands!!"

BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY.....................

PROM.....................




Picture with princess Chrystal
She was ready to leave here.
With Tessa and Angel

EASTER PREVIEW...............

No comments: