Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF A 3 YEAR OLD!!!!

Well, here is the follow up to my last post.......
After we returned home from Braums,  I was in the other room (either changing or on the computer  Oops!!)  for a few minutes and Caroline came and started talking to me and looked like this..............



 I THINK SHE KNOWS SHE'S ABOUT TO GET IN TROUBLE HERE.  AND I TOOK PICTURES BECAUSE I HAD A FEELING THIS WAS GOING TO BE MEMORABLE!!!
I said what in the world are you doing with powder all over you????
Then, I walked into the living room and found this.......................
On the chair, the carpet, the dining room floor and even......................
her leopard who also happened to be wearing a swim diaper.  And...................
all the toys in the living room.  And...............................
HER BROTHER!!!!!  (who was wearing a backwards bib)
As I was cleaning up this mess............................
(it was all in the crib too!!)
I found Carter in this mess...................................
I think in all, Caroline vandalized 4 rooms and a hallway and all the toys that were in those rooms.   She seemed proud that the house smelled good!!!  AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany S. Manley said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I love it all!