Sunday, July 11, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!!!

We arrived home on Thursday night after 14 hours on the road.  We had a wonderful time at Nannie's.  It was tough leaving.  It felt like we were at home there for a week Caroline and Carter were really good in the truck one the way to Illinois and on the way home.  I was really proud of them.  I have tons of fun stuff and pictures to post of the 7 days we were gone.  I think I'll break it up by days.  (The zoo may take several posts because there are sooo many pictures!!!)  We got to spend lots of time with Nannie, Andy, Christian, Makaela, and Gabrielle.  Caroline called them Bicala and Grabielle.  We also got to see Grandma Skaar a few times.  Caroline refers to her as Grandma Scarf.  Haha.  
LOOK WHAT NANNIE MADE US.  ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!!!  I LOVE IT.  
SHE IS SO TALENTED!!!

OUR FLOWERS HAVE GROWN LIKE CRAZY THANKS TO ALL THE RAIN!!!

No comments: