Thursday, December 2, 2010

NANNIE'S VISIT...... (A MONTH AGO NOW)

I've been the worst at blogging lately, so much that I realized Nannie's visit was a month ago.  WOW!!!  How did that happen???  I hope I can remember everything!!  When she got here, Caroline and I had just been sick and then Jeremiah got sick the next day.  It was an interesting visit because of Caroline.  I don't want to call her a brat, but that is what she was the whole time Nannie was here.  I don't know what got in to her, but she does tend to do this when our family that she doesn't get to see all the time comes in to town.  This was the worst I've ever seen.  She talked back and threw some big fits!!  Now Caroline is extremely headstrong, but not a brat, but this week, she was a BRAT!!!  Sorry Nannie!!  We went to Jeremiah's football game against Mustang,  They won big!!!  I didn't take too many pictures, but maybe I can get Nannie's soon to put on here.  Haha!!  She always has the best ones.  I would consider the theme of  this visit.......... Tinkerbell.  We watched all three Tinkerbell movies over 5 nights.  Nannie had never seen them.  She loved them too.  I could never get tired of them.  They are just the cutest.  This had been the most beautiful fall I remember in many years, so I thought we could load up the wagon and head to Heritage Hills for a walk amongst the beautiful trees and houses.  I just love that neighborhood in the fall!!  Here are some pics I took of the visit.................
HOW CUTE IS THIS....... EATING STARBURSTS AND WATCHING THE GAME!!
I THINK OWEN LIKES HER A LITTLE!!
We ate breakfast at the Classen Grill, our favorite breakfast spot!!! 
THE BEST FRESH COFFEE AND SOOOOO MANY REFILLS.
CAROLINE'S CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
MY CHINOOK EGGS
CARTER HAD A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING!!
WATCHING ONE OF THE TINKERBELLS........
I WOULD NEVER MAKE IT AS A FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER!!!
CAROLINE IS GRUMPY!!
BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBORHOOD AND TREES AT SUNSET.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excuse me, but exactly whose grandaughter are you calling a brat? Surely not mine and Diane's.