Monday, January 23, 2012

SNUGGLES!!!

How lucky am I that I still get to snuggle with my babies?  At 2 1/2 and 5, it doesn't happen too often, but when it does, I feel like the lukiest person alive.  On Wednesday night, Caroline woke me up because she had thrown up in her bed.  It was EVERYWHERE!!  (all over her 3 blankets and 3 stuffed animals she stashes up in that bed) It was my messiest, grossest clean-up as a mother.  But, I got to stay home the next day with her and snuggle all morning.  After noon, we went to get a movie and some gatorade.  I asked her if she wanted to watch Dolphin Tale and she said she wanted to wait and watch it with her Daddy.  Later that evening they did.  That same evening, I let Carter fall asleep on me on the couch.  I forgot how nice that was.  He still breathes like he did as a baby.  I've always loved his sleeping sounds.  I don't let him do that often (Jeremiah does and I get on to him.), but I may have to start.  Here are some recent cute pictures.................

Wearing their Daddy's clothes.


He loves to wear my shoes!!

No comments: