Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow day #2 (Friday)

We were out of school again yesterday.  We ended up getting around 7 inches of snow by the end of the day.  Luckily the freezing rain turned to sleet in the metro area Thurday, so we didn't lose power.  :)
I woke up to Caroline looking at me.  I asked her what she was looking at and she said your face.  Then I asked why and she replied, "I like your face mom."  What a wonderful way to wake up. Jeremiah and I did some yoga, so I'm a little scared to get out of bed in the morning.  It's been a long time for me!!   Lots of messes were made by you know who.  Caroline and I played out in the snow for all of 30 minutes.  We made some snow angels, ran around, and then came in and took showers and baths, and then sat by the fire to warm up.  We heard an old Deana Carter song on the country music cable station, so I danced with Carter.  He smiled so big the whole time.  Then Caroline came in and joined us and he laughed his little chuckle at her.  He LOVED watching her dance.  (By the way Kelli, this made me think of you!!!)  They must have been worn out because they were both asleep within 10 minutes of laying down.  (all by themselves!!)  What good babies!!
 
Playing with her dollhouse

  
Running in the snow

  
Icicles

Cold!!

  
  
Playing video games

 
 
  
Pickles made messes over night by getting into some dried roses!!

No comments: