I must admit that I'm probably more sad than happy about this milestone. It's hard seeing the baby getting older and turning into not as much of a baby anymore. But, at the same time, he just gets cuter everyday!!
He weighs 21 pounds 6 ounces, is 28 1/2 inches tall, and his head is 19 1/2 inches (which caused all the worry last week!!)
- Carter is so good with the walker that he almost picks it up and jerks it as he walks with it. Just walk already Carter!!!!
- He is eating EVERYTHING!! He loves food. He is still soooo messy.
- He is crawling for real now. He is all over the place, especially Caroline's room. He loves to go in there and just sit and play.
- He can pull up, which I've known this, but he only does it when nobody is around to help. The other day I went into Caroline's room and he was standing at her kitchen playing with pots and pans.
- He plays this funny game when I feed him his night time bottle. He'll move by pushing with his feet until I look at him and then he'll smile so sweetly at me or giggle a little. It's just the cutest thing.
- He is still just so easy going and happy. (He is starting to yell a lot now though)
Visual Comfort Strada 2 Light Wall Sconce
3 hours ago