Friday, May 28, 2010

CARTER IS 1 YEAR OLD!!!

I must admit that I'm probably more sad than happy about this milestone.  It's hard seeing the baby getting older and turning into not as much of a baby anymore.  But, at the same time, he just gets cuter everyday!!
He weighs 21 pounds 6 ounces, is 28 1/2 inches tall, and his head is 19 1/2 inches (which caused all the worry last week!!) 
- Carter is so good with the walker that he almost picks it up and jerks it as he walks with it.  Just walk already Carter!!!!
- He is eating EVERYTHING!!  He loves food.  He is still soooo messy.  
- He is crawling for real now.  He is all over the place, especially Caroline's room.  He loves to go in there and just sit and play.
- He can pull up, which I've known this, but he only does it when nobody is around to help.  The other day I went into Caroline's room and he was standing at her kitchen playing with pots and pans.  
- He plays this funny game when I feed him his night time bottle.  He'll move by pushing with his feet until I look at him and then he'll smile so sweetly at me or giggle a little.  It's just the cutest thing.
- He is still just so easy going and happy.  (He is starting to yell a lot now though)   

See.  He can stand up by himself!!

No comments: