Saturday, May 1, 2010

CARTER IS 11 MONTHS!!!

I just can't believe it!!  In a few short weeks, my little boy will be one.  I just can't even begin to describe how sweet this boy is!!  He has really come a long way in the past month.  Here is the latest with Cards (as Caroline would say):
- He waves all the time.
-He claps all the time too.
-He does patty cake and itsy bitsy spider.
-He has pulled up in his bed and on his saucer. 
-He is still doing that crazy one armed army crawl even though I have seen him do it the right way.  Silly boy!!
-He loves his walker. 
-He will walk with you holding only one hand now. 
-He laughs all the time.  You can just look at him and he'll laugh.  I love it!!
-He's eating the puffy foods, chopped sweet potatoes, veggies, bananas, apple slices, fruit bars, chicken nuggets, tator tots, and tiny bites of sandwiches. 
-At gymnastics he hollers until I look at him and then he just grins.  He likes his attention!!
-He plays peek-a-boo with his bib.  (the where's Carter game)
-He raises both arms when you say "Touch Down"
-He is still the messiest eater I have ever seen!!!
I don't think you can get any cuter!!!

No comments: