Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: MESSES

I think I'm going to do some wordless posts of Caroline's messes.  I know I complain about them, but sometimes I find the cutest setups she has created with her toys.  Sometimes they make me want to cry they're so cute.  Oh, Caroline.  I wish I knew all those busy thoughts that run through your head!!!!  Nannie is so right when she says that one day I'll miss all these messes.  So, I've been taking pictures of some of them that I come across.  Now Jeremiah is really going to think I'm crazy with all my picture taking!!!  I just don't want to miss anything!!!


ALL TUCKED IN!!!  (WITH DISH TOWELS AND ALL)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are not messes. That is Caroline being a good little mommy to her babies. She takes after her mommy.