Sunday, October 24, 2010

LOVING PJ TIME!!!


With the cooler nights, Carter has been sleeping in his pajamas since having a blanket on him all night still makes me nervous. He's the one that hardly moves though. He's usually in the same spot as where I put down the night before. Caroline is a different story!!! I put Carter in his PJ's the other night and Caroline decided to put on hers so they could match. There is nothing cuter than babies in PJ's. I know I'm still calling them babies. I'm sure they're going to love this when they're teenagers!! Oh well.....
Playing with his new toy from Catch.























Carter is now obsessed with his diapers.  He says it quite well too!!! Caroline's looking at him like he's crazy!!
Caroline is saying, "Oooo gross. Carter got my sock dirty!!."



No comments: