Sunday, January 23, 2011

PREPPING FOR CHRISTMAS

Getting ready for Christmas was so much fun this year.  I can only imagine it's going to get more fun and exciting every year.  These two are into EVERYTHING, so anytime I baked cookies or candy or even dinner, I had to pay for it later in some way.  You'll see what I mean when you see some of the pictures.  I just love these babies to death!!! 
I LOVE WATCHING THESE TWO SIT AT THE TABLE TOGETHER........ SO CUTE!!!

THEY REALLY ENJOYED MY MAPLE SNICKERDOODLES...................
DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER........... EATING COOKIES IN FRONT OF THE FIRE. 

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I MADE THE COOKIES...........................
CARTER STARTED THIS.  HE STACKED ALL THE ICING TUBS.  NOW I'M ASKING MYSELF.............WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH ICING????
HOW SWEET......... SHE'S GIVING HIM FRUIT SNACKS. (even though I think they went through about 5 packages each!!)
THIS MAKES MY HEART MELT!!!
HE LOVES WATCHING HER. 
I know you must think, well no wonder he's watching her...........Look at her face.  Haha!!  Ever since Carter had freckles for Halloween, Caroline sporatically requests to have some put on hers.  This was one of those occasions.

Ok.  I don't even know how this happened.  See below...............

GOT TO LOVE THE BARBIE SNACKS NEXT TO HIM. 
Haha.  What am I going to do with these 2.  Caroline was bad enough (even though they're so funny and creative) with the messes.  Now they are a team.

No comments: