Saturday, January 29, 2011

BARNES AND NOBLE

One of the things I've missed about my "old" life (before kids) was going to Barnes and Noble.  Something about that place calms me if I'm anxious or stressed and makes me happy if I'm sad.  I'm rarely sad anymore, so now it just makes me happier when I'm happy!!  A few weeks ago, I decided to give it a try with Caroline.  She loved it.  We were there 2 hours and probably could have stayed another 3.  We looked at books, had snacks, and looked at more books.  We are going back today.  Yay!!! 
When we first got there, I was checking messages on my phone and she opened the sunroof and started talking to everyone in the parking lot. 
Wow.  Look at our snack.  That's a red velvet cupcake...............my favorite. 
Sorry about this one.  She wanted to take one of me. 
I was soooooooooooo excited to see this.  I had to take a picture and text it to Kelli.  It brought back so many memories. 
Oops.  I tried a little too hard to get a book that was too high for me.  Caroline was speechless!!  That sure doesn't happen very often.

Love this girl!!!! 

No comments: