Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LATE WEEKEND WRAP-UP

This past weekend wasn't too eventful.  Jeremiah drove all weekend, so it was the babies and me most of the time.  On Saturday, Nanno and Papa took Caroline to a basketball game in Kingfisher and played at the park with Papa, so I got to have some one on one time with Carter.  I took Caroline over to their house and then went on to work where our Parent Resource Center had an Open House.  It was really a nice occasion and good reflection of our school.  We went to hear Tessa do her presentation on kids today.  She did a great job and Carter got to sit on my director Barb's lap the whole time.  We came home and Carter went down for a little nap.  A little while after Jeremiah got home, Caroline came home.  She was so tired!!!  It's amazing how it doesn't even phase her to go somewhere without us!!  It was such a nice day that I had to get Caroline and Carter out for a few pictures.  Sunday was a rough day.  Carter was very uncharacteristically fussy.  He did not nap all day and wanted to be held.  I think he was having some digestive issues.  When Jeremiah got home, I went to Target for some prunes. 
Aw.  Runny nose!!





No comments: