Here are some funny quotes/stories from Caroline lately. She is so smart and funny!!
- She has decided to shorten everyone's names.
Pickles is Picks
Mimsy is Mims
Nannie is Non.
Nanno is Nans.
Papa is Pops.
Carter is Cards.
- The other day I said Caroline do you want your blankie... She didn't say anything. I asked her again and she said, "Do you mean my blanket?" I said oh, is that what you call it now and she replied, " Yes because I am not that young to call it a blankie anymore!!"
- She calls her tap shoes her "tappers"
- On Friday, she didn't want to wear her Minnie mouse shirt I had picked out, so I said, but Caroline it's Minnie mouse day. It worked. Yea!! When we were leaving daycare she said, "Oh no, nobody knew it was Minnie mouse day today. They didn't wear her!!" I just replied that's ok, they must have forgotten. This girl doesn't forget much!!
- Yesterday morning the four of us were lying in bed. Carter started playing with Caroline's face and then she said, "No Carter. You cannot play with me. I am not a toy!!!" Then she looked over at him and said, "Dad. I don't want Carter anymore"
Then at dinner, she was laughing at how messy Carter was and said, "Momma. I will never be mean to Carter again." (so sweet, but we'll see how long that lasts!!)
-Last night, she wasn't wanting to go to bed, so I just kept taking her back when she got up. On the last trip I kept saying how proud I was that she sleeps by herself and is such a big girl. Then she asked me if I was going to turn into a big girl tomorrow, and I said we'll see, maybe. Then she said so sweetly, "Oh, so you can reach things???"
For Sale: Fox Hill
3 hours ago