Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BURSTING OUT OF HIS CLOTHES

When I arrived at daycare today and stopped in to say hi to Carter before getting Caroline, I noticed he was a bit fussy.  Miss Kristin said, "Well, he's been a little fussy ever since I put this outfit on him when he spilled his bottle on the other."  When she pulled him out of the jumper, I couldn't believe how tiny his outfit looked on him.  It was skin tight and the legs went just below his knees instead of to his ankles!!!  How has he grown this much in 2 weeks????  That was when I put that outfit in his diaper bag as a backup outfit.  I always get sentimental when Caroline and Carter outgrow certain outfits, but this one was funny!!!  I just couldn't believe the change.  We ended up putting on his baby legs under the outfit so his legs wouldn't freeze when we went outside.  I wonder how big he's going to be when we go for his 9 month well visit next week!!
Look how tight and short!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm guessing 21 lbs at the doctor's office.

Brittany S. Manley said...

That is too funny! It's amazing how quick they grow.