Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CONVERSATIONS WITH CAROLINE

I just love talking to this little girl.  She takes in everything I say and remembers everything too!!!
     -Friday night Jeremiah and I went out to eat for a late Valentines date.  We were only gone a few hours, but I couldn't believe how much I missed our babies!!!
After we got home, I went in to change into some comfy clothes and Caroline followed me.  I told her how much I missed her and she gave me the biggest hug and said so passionately, "Oh mom!!.  I love you so much."  I just wanted to bawl!!!  I don't know how I'm going to leave them for 3 or 4 days to go somewhere for spring break when I can hardly be away for a few hours!!
    -Sometimes Caroline gets really upset when a show she likes is over or it breaks for commercials.
Sunday morning as we were eating our pancakes, one of her shows ended.  Here was the conversation:
Caroline: Another show will come on, so don't worry mom.
Me:  Laughed
Caroline:  Why did I just say that???,   don't worry. 
Me:  Probably because I say that to you.
Caroline: Oh, ok mom. I understand.  


No comments: