Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet bedtime memory

Last night we all got to go to gymnastics to watch Caroline.  I will post some gymnastics pictures soon.  Then we stopped for a bite to eat.  When we got home, Jeremiah watched a webinar on the defense they run.  (I think)  I got to do bedtime myself.  After Caroline got on her pjs and brushed her teeth, and filled Carter's humidifier we sat on the couch and watched American Idol as I rocked sweet Carter.  After he fell asleep I just had to hold him for about 30 minutes and stare at him.  He's so precious!!  I can't believe he's already 8 1/2 months.  Where has the time gone?  After he went to bed, I got to cuddle with Caroline on the couch.  It was past her bedtime, but I had to cuddle with her just a little longer too.  What a spunky, sweet, beautiful little girl she is.  We went to the bedroom, said our prayers, and she never made a peep after I left the room.  I'm so proud of her for falling asleep on her own.  Oh, how happy and blessed I felt as I went to sleep last night!!! 

Carter Edward

Caroline Grace

No comments: