- Carter is making so many sounds. He says Momma now when he's happy, not just upset. :)
He said Dada yesterday. Sunday he was playing with the ladybug on his saucer saying Bu bu bu.
- He has started reaching up for me when I walk near him. It's hard not to pick him up when he looks up with those blue eyes and chubby cheeks!!
- He is grabbing at EVERYTHING!!
- He cries when Caroline cries. It's pretty pitiful. He loves his sister.
- He is napping a lot less.
- He gives high fives. It started out trying to teach him to wave hi, and it turned into a high five. He seems to enjoy that one more.
- He gives me the sweetest kisses. That's my favorite!!!
-Carter is still not crawling, but he's a pro at turning circles. Then he gets mad and rolls onto his back. He's in no rush to do all the crawling and pulling up. A part of me is ok with this because it means he's going to be a baby longer, but his best friend Catch is about to walk. Speaking of comparing Carter and Catch, Carter is about 2 pounds and 2 inches smaller than his buddy. Carter does have him beat in # of teeth though. He has 6 and is cutting more as we speak!!
-At his appointment, Carter weighed in at 19 pounds 15 ounces and measured 26 3/4 in lenghth. This was the 25-50th percentile in both. Dr. Dooley does want to see him in a month to check his head circumference again. She's a little concerned because it went from 50th to 75th to 97th percentile in 9 months. Caroline's was always in the 90th, but Carter's didn't start there, where hers did. We'll have to say some prayers that everything's ok and he won't need a scan of his brain next month.
Carter Edward is just as precious as can be. We are so in love with this little guy. (Caroline's getting there!)
Giving high fives.